Society. Sociological Research
We see a fundamental connection and interaction between all spheres of social life – economics, politics, education, etc. Only a broad, holistic and comprehensive approach to investigation of social reality allows for understanding the specific character of particular spheres.
Adequate and sustainable social development is only possible with a high level of social responsibility, which is a distinctive feature of major social institutions.
We can help you establish effective social interactions, keep your social image at high level and meet the challenges of socio-political planning: interact with the authorities, win the elections, increase the level of social support in specific social groups.
In the sphere of applied sociological and socio-political research we can carry out the projects on the following directions:
Political marketing and consulting
- Analysis of socio-political situation.
- Analysis of the electoral perspectives.
- Analysis of voters’ expectations and candidate’s image most fitting the expectations/
- Analysis of factors that foster/hinder the candidate’s promotion.
- SWOT analysis of candidates’ positions.
- Development of electoral campaign strategy.
- Elaboration of electoral program.
- Monitoring of the electoral situation and holding on-line consultations.
- Quick response to the situation during the election day according to exit-polls results.
- Analysis of the territorial media and information landscape.
- Mass media popularity ratings.
- Description of socio-demographic images of mass media audiences and target groups.
- Content-analysis of the media.
- Advertising campaigns testing.
- Creation and maintenance of databases which integrate information about the participants of information market.
- Analysis and development of territory public image and the scope of ideas uniting people at the territory.
- Territory investment attractiveness and the ways is raising.
- Social processes management; city-management; assistance in conflict resolution.
- Preparation for referendums and public hearings.
- Monitoring of public opinion and the effectiveness of public administration.
- Issues of territorial security.
Social design and engineering
- Analysis of the elite structure and the mechanisms of its recruiting.
- Motivation and values of the labor activity.
- Stimulation of economic activity of the population.
- Analysis of socio-demographic structure of a territory.
- Analysis of health care situation and the level of medical services provision.
- Environmental culture and self-consciousness of the population.
Corporate social responsibility
- Assistance in the formation of social partnership.
- Support of development and promotion of companies’ social programs.
- Assessment of effectiveness of companies’ social programs.
- Information and PR support for corporate social projects.
- Consultations and training seminars on corporate social responsibility.